Children come to school with a love and trust that is normally shared only with the parent. That love and trust must be fostered and protected in any setting that becomes a substitute for the home. Our goal at Not Just Another Daycare is to provide the warmth and personal touch that your child needs. Your children will:
- build healthy and positive self-concepts
- be encouraged to think, reason, question and experiment
- feel free to create, take risks, and make mistakes
- develop initiative and decision-making skills
- be provided with opportunities to enhance social skills
- demonstrate good health, safety and nutrition habits
Enrolling students from infants to school-aged children, our objective is educating the whole child, while fostering intellectual, creative, social and physical development.